Wednesday 30 December 2009

2009 - A year in review

It's this time of the year that you become sentimental and wants to list down the highlights of the year. I am so thankful for the year 2009, although lots of changes and trials happened, it's the year that is so special to me and my family. This is my 41st year and the saying life begins at forty is true. 2009 is the year we finally landed in Canada and this is the year of many changes in my life. I'm still adjusting but I'm starting to like it. God must have love us very much that we get to see and appreciate life's simple things, nature (we get to smell fresh air here), feel the four seasons and learn more about God.

The following are some of the year's highlights (most of them are firsts) and I'm grateful to God who made all these things possible:

1. Our summer outing at Laiya and Caramoan Adventure
2. HK and Disneyland Trip
3. Arrival in Canada
4. My water baptism
5. First Trick or Treat of the kids
6. First Fall
7. First birthday of my 3rd child Alexus
8. First Winter - Snow Experience
9. Our 10th Wedding Anniversary
10. First Christmas
11. Visits to Canada's Wonderland, Niagara Falls and other Toronto's attractions with Irvin and Faye

Looking forward to more blessings this 2010. Happy New Year!

No comments: