Tuesday 24 November 2009

Alexus turns one

It's Alexus first birthday today. Strange there's no big party but good thing we are not in the Philippines anymore. If I'm still there, I would have gone crazy by now, planning for the big party as early as 6 months and being Obsessive-Compulsive until the big day. We had a simple party, I made Spaghetti Carbonara, BBQ and baked chocolate raisin cupcakes for dessert. I bought a birthday cake because my first attempt in baking a big cake was a failure. We have invited our neighbor Lex ninong and ninang - Randy and Gina and the kids plus Wei - Lito's officemate, another ninang. Our guests brought cakes too, that's why Lex had 3 cakes and needed the help of his brothers in blowing the candles. Lex looked more handsome in Kyle's never-worn polo and enjoyed his gifts too - Nike Shox and Puma shoes.













No comments: