Tuesday 10 November 2009

Dream Interpretation - Shopping and Shoes

It was ages ago since I last remember my dream but this week was different. I dreamt of me shopping for shoes. I guess I am missing my shopping escapades in the Philippines that's why these two items were the subject of my dreams. Here are the interpretation I got:

Shopping: Generally, if shopping in your dream is not a source of great stress and confusion, it suggests that those things which you need are available to you. Your environment may have readily available emotional, psychological, spiritual or physical support. However, you may need to learn exactly where to look, how to select what you need, and when to make a wise investment. This dream calls upon you to know yourself. Before you can ask for or get what you need, you first need to accurately identify it.

Shoes: First consider if you are currently having problems with your feet that are being carried over into the dream state. Otherwise, we only wear shoes that fit us well. Thus, you may be expressing unconscious feelings of self assurance or confidence. You may have issues concerning your self-identity, but if the details of this dream are supporting, you may be reassuring yourself that you are on the right path and have mastered a degree of self awareness.

There was a resemblance in both the interpretation given - self-awareness. I know dreams help us in identifying or solving some puzzles in our life and I'm not sure what the dream is referring to. Maybe I'm not really confident with my status right now but the dream also gave me an assurance that I'm on the right path. Thanks for this, I really need it.

No comments: