Wednesday 18 November 2009

Bottled Starbucks, anyone?

Starbucks coffee shops here are outnumbered by Tim Horton's which abound in strategic locations (just like Jollibee). I miss my coffee time with my girlfriends at Starbucks. The last time I was at Starbucks was when we went to Canada's Wonderland in summer and it's been ages for me hahaha. I used to have frequent visits at Starbucks when I was still working, we hold meetings there. There are other reasons - to meet my friends and chat, to unwind on a stressful day, to fill my sticker sheet to get the planner (I wonder what's the design for next year's planner?) or just enjoy the richness and aroma of the famous coffee. I'm so happy when Lito bought me bottled Frappuccino. He said it's his cure to my addiction (LOL). Of course, nothing beats the original Mocha Frappuccino but the bottled ones are not bad either. Now I can have my favorite anytime I please.



No comments: