Tuesday 22 December 2009

I love Ferrero chocolates and yes, cupcakes!

My recent discovery is so delicious, I already ate 2 while still hot. I love Ferrero Rocher chocolates that's why I also loved this.
Nutella Cupcakes are self-frosting and the sweetness just right. I took a picture of my second with the Nutella still oozing from the top.
Because the yield is only 12, and we are 5, (my bunso liked it too) I wonder who eats the most? Sorry Faye and Irvin, they will be long gone before you get here. I'll just bake another batch when you're already here.

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...that looks DELECTABLE!!!!

Irmee said...

Hi, Alicia. try it. It's pretty easy, you have to double the recipe to increase the yield. There's a link to the recipe, I hope you find it. Goodluck on your baking!

janis said...

i love cupcakes, i love ferrero and i love nutella!!!
been dying to dry this for quite a while, kaso got busy with work. thanks for sharing!!!