Friday 18 December 2009

Making (or baking) my own Christmas gifts

Since I don't have a job and the privilege to go shopping for gifts, I just baked some cookies as our gifts to our friends this Christmas. I made this in the wee hours of Sunday to bring them on our party. I made Oatmeal Cookies - my kids favorite. I have baked these many, many times and trying different toppings. This time I used the Christmas colored ones, green, red and white M&Ms holiday pack. I didn't know that it was mint inside until I got to taste it. It really taste good. I got this recipe from Pinoycook.net. Actually, I made another batch because Kyle ate 2 rows of cookies while I was letting them cool.
Baked with love and packed in Holiday-themed tin cans, my cookies will surely be a hit to our friends.

No comments: