Tuesday 8 September 2009

A Second Look at Niagara Falls

Even if I have been here before, I was still excited when I found out that our former officemate in SGS would drive us to Niagara to see The Great Falls. I was excited for my family especially the kids. It was a Labour Day Holiday so Jocel and Tina fetched us early last Monday and drove us to Niagara. At last, I saw the falls from the Canada side and I got a better view of the Horseshoe Falls which I was not able to see last year because it was misty and there was snow in the viewing deck in the US Park. It is still summer or the start of Fall but the place is still misty, we were not able to get near the Horseshoe Falls or the camera will get wet. Here are the scenes that we were able to capture in our Niagara Falls adventure:

Horseshoe Falls

another view

Our family's first trip to Niagara Falls

Thanks to Jocel and Tina Natividad


Kyle and Miggy enjoying the view

Of course, Lex all smiles din

"siyempre, kami rin"

After lunch, we went to Falls Avenue and checked out the other attractions. I thought I was in Times Square because of the lights and colorful billboards and signs. There's also a Wax Museum and Guinness Museum where the kids had photo opps from the outside. Afterwards, we went to the Hershey's store. The kids enjoyed the big Hershey's Bar, here are their pictures:







"Can we eat this all?"

"We shall return"

1 comment:

Niagara Falls Attractions said...

Some great pictures! .. We took some friends for tour of Niagara Falls this past weekend that came from Ireland...

Thanks for promoting my awesome town! I added your link our Twitter page: http://twitter.com/OnlineNiagara

~ peace