Saturday 26 September 2009

Latest Netfind: Artscow for our 10th anniv gift

I was busy this past week looking for my photo archives because I wanted to create Photobooks for the kids. I came across Julliefer's Blog and saw the Dog Tags she made for her family using Artscow. I visited the site and got hooked too. First, I made dog tags for my christmas gifts - I just hope they'll like it. Then, I found out that there are coupons and freebies for new members like me so I started browsing for the other products. I found the small photobooks really cheap (7x5 20 pp for $2.99 with free shipping and 8x8 20 pp for 4.99 with free shipping although for 12 x 12, I still find Blurb cheaper without coupons pa yun). Next thing I knew, I was already browsing for designer kits to use for my photobooks (digital scrapbooking style). There are lots of designs and themes to choose from, I was overwhelmed and excited at the same time. After choosing a free quick pages kit (drag and drop style, I'm not into Photoshop yet), I immediately chose the photos. At first, I was planning to do the kids photobooks, then I saw a cute 7x5 bragbook template for our wedding anniversary so I found myself doing my 10th anniversary gift to myself and Lito in December. I was pleased with the results. You can check it out here. Let me know what you think wink ;)

No comments: