Friday 24 July 2009

A promise fulfilled - Prelude to our HK-Disney Adventure

Last year, Lito said that he'd rather have a picture taken with Mickey Mouse in Disneyland than in the Meet and Greet promo of SM. It was delayed because of our US trip but this year, He fulfilled his promise. Before flying to Toronto Canada for good, I took the kids (Aloysius and Achilles) as birthday gift to myself and met with Lito in HK for a 4D/3N holiday. The 2 days was spent in Disneyland but most of the nights we were at Martin and Ethel's place in Residence Bel-Air at Cyberport or Pok Fu Lam. Our gracious hosts Martin and Ethel Tornberg took us to the city and TST on our first day. I have lots of stories to tell but since I haven't seen all the pictures yet, I have here the photo of our family with Mickey Mouse - a promise fulfilled:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Start spreading the love sis - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/07/spread-love.html :)