Thursday 9 July 2009

Friday Photo Flashback - Irmee as a bride


I haven't posted my Friday Photo Flashback in 2 weeks now and here's my entry for this week. Lito and I will celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary in December and what a great time to reminisce how it felt to be a bride. I was wearing a simple gown I designed (or copied from a TV commercial hahaha). It was a no-frills, no laces gown which showed my curves (I had it then hahaha). I was also proud to walk down the aisle without a baby on my tummy unlike most brides back then. I had my wedding in Moonwalk Nature's Church and I was also proud to say that I did all the preparations on my own, seeking help from the internet and online friends who were also brides at http://weddingsatwork.com or newlyweds

I also had my first website celebrating it's 10 year anniversary too in October for my wedding details. More Flashback Photos there.

No comments: