Friday 17 July 2009

Dreams and fulfilling them

I haven't remember my dreams for the last few weeks but last night was vivid. I see bleachers in my dream. Here's what I found on the meaning if this dream:

bleachers - To see or sit on bleachers in your dream, indicates that you are reflecting on your progress in achieving your goals.

I guess it's right. With the migration and the fulfillment of going to Disneyland, it's timely to say that I'm on my way there.

Today is my birthday and I can't thank God enough for all the blessings He bestowed on me. I just resigned from the company I work for more than 3 years and I would say I have gained numerous friends. Both young and old, we shared insights and help each other along the way. I received many send off messages that touched my heart, I didn't realize that I have made some impact in these peoples lives. I remember one advice that truly deserve to be blogged about, Thanks Remcel. Here goes:

WHEN YOU'RE STRUGGLING OVER A DIFFICULT DECISION my advice to you is to give it "THE ROCKING CHAIR TEST". Imagine that you're ninety years old, sitting on the porch and rocking in your chair as you reflect back in your life. Will you regret doing this or not doing it? Choose the decision you can live with, and have no regrets in your choice, Believe in the choices you make. -by Anne Larnella Hood

Happy Birthday to me! :)

2 comments:

AEC said...

happy birthday!!

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you Ü