Tuesday 7 July 2009

Michael Jackson Mania

It's almost a week since the news broke that my favorite MJ died. Now I hear his music, see his pictures and read articles about him everywhere. The memorial was a blast (but I was not too impressed with Mariah's performance). The songs make my heart beat and send me back to memory lane, in high school while dancing, parties and MJ look was phenomenal. Would you believe that I once had that MJ hairdo? I didn't know what's come over me but the gay beautician transformed my once straight one-length hair into a Michael Jackson curls. Imagine me donning a Michael Jackson outfit and wearing his 'do' hahahaha enough for my HS bf to run away with my best friend (Thriller di ba?).

I hope I can find that picture and post it here for the Friday Photo Flashback.

No comments: