Thursday 16 July 2009

Countdown to HK and Disney Trip

After going thru the stress of resigning, turning over, EMS Documentation and preparing for migration, I think it's about time I get that rest. I'm looking forward to our trip in HK (my birthday gift). I'm usually preparing for a trip, researching on cheap or value for money deals, knowing the sights to see, food to eat, and adventures to try but I didn't have the luxury of time and it will add up to my stress. I just wanted to enjoy and let it be. No more listing down itineraries and budget (impossible haha) I hope I can still remember all the stuff I research about HK last year so we can still make most of this trip. I wonder how this will turn out...nawala pagkaOC ko...no more energy, time to really rest and enjoy...well, it's only 2 days to go and Hong Kong here we come.

No comments: