Sunday 23 March 2008

Shopping time, Buffet Lunch, Ted's Ranch and more..

It's Saturday so we don't have work again. Cathy fetched me from the apartment then we headed to Ross, a favorite place to shop ksi mura hahaha. Then before lunch we fetch her family then went to Mesquite. We had lunch at Golden Corral. Buffet ulit at me steak ulit, hahaha. I chose to eat little in each type so I can taste them all. SARAP! Full agad, had no room for dessert. Just by looking at the table full of cakes, cookies, cheesecake and creams plus the ice cream dispenser on the side with your choice of toppings, nakakabusog talaga.

After lunch, we went to Fry's electronics. I didnt buy anything there, no more budget. Afterwards, we head to Rockwall again, they dropped me off at the apartment and i slept na until it's time again for Dinner. We were invited to Ted's place which turned out to be a ranch by the countryside, ang ganda! I loved the place, they have horses and donkeys but didnt get a chance to ride because we were inside and the conversation was interesting. We had burgers and pica pica...a few drinks then uwi na ulit, here's our picture at Ted's place. Note, had an opportunity to have a picture taken with Teresa.

No comments: