Tuesday 9 February 2010

My favorite Beef Salpicao

I remember my favorite in Appenzeller - my former employer's favorite venue for meetings and celebrations which is Beef Salpicao. This dish is so easy to do, I was able to whip it in less than 15 minutes. Now Lito has a new favorite, here's the recipe:

BEEF SALPICAO

Ingredients:
250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
Pinch of salt & pepper
Pinch of paprika
6 tablespoons Lee & Perins worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons olive oil

Directions:
In a bowl marinate beef in salt & pepper, garlic, paprika and olive oil for a few minutes.
In a saute pan, heat oil in very high heat.
Put in beef and all marinade ingredients and toss very swiftly keeping the heat very high.
Add in the worcestershire sauce and soy sauce while tossing.
Finish with butter.
Serve with garlic rice.

No comments: