Saturday 6 March 2010

Time for a celebration and Baked Salmon

We are so blessed, God loves us so much He answered some of our prayers, the other one not yet materializing but I'm sure if it's for me, I'll get it. Anyway, we had a special dinner last night to celebrate. I got this recipe from Jocel and Tina who served us this dish when we went to their place after bringing us to Niagara Falls. It tastes good even my kids love it - one of their favorite fish dishes. It's also easy to do, I hope you'll try it too.

BAKED SALMON



Ingredients:

Salmon Fillet
Lemon
Salt and Pepper
Mrs. Dash
Dried Rosemary leaves
Mayonnaise

Procedure:

1. Pre-heat the oven to 350'F
2. Squeeze lemon over the fish. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Lay the fish in a buttered baking dish.
4. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash.
5. Add Rosemary leaves.
6. Spread enough mayonnaise to cover the fish. Let it mix with the herbs and spices.
7. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or more depending on the size of the fish.
9. Serve hot with mashed potatoes or plain rice.

No comments: