Friday 26 September 2008

New Look and Feel - I hope you like it

Finally, I was able to make a facelift of this blog. Thanks to ourblogtemplates.com for the sunset template I got for this. At first, I got frustrated because when I changed the template, it prompted me that all other widget will be removed. I saved the template first just in case, I was unhappy with the outcome, I can revert it back to the old layout. I was surprised to find out that after the new template was effected, my other widgets and html/javascripts were all gone. I was still hopeful but after I reload the old template the widgets were not restored. I had to consult with the other nawies and some of them confirmed that it’s really crazy to be changing templates because they also experienced it. I had no choice but to get the codes again from the different sites. Although some of my favorite links are included in the blogroll that Janis provided, I didn’t have the others. I had to search again for their blogs. Then I had to fit in the widget with the sidebar’s standard size and adjust the colors to match the theme. Yellow and Orange are two of my favorite colors because they reflect my personality and denotes a happy, positive tone.



After 2 days of tweaking, I finally was able to get the look that I like and I was happy with the results. I wish I could still squeeze in a slideshow of favorite photos of my family (that would be the next project). At last, I’m relieved that before the new month starts, my blog has a new look and feel - hopefully, with an appeal to get and earn more $$ opportunities.

4 comments:

Faye said...

like the new template. nice!

Anonymous said...

hi irmee.. got here through n@w. pls join us at http://pinaybloggers.com. hope to see u there! :)

Irmee said...

Thanks Leah, I just joined the pinaybloggers..learned many things already...

Irmee said...

Faye dear, I miss you. Hope to chat with you one of these days..