Wednesday 24 September 2008

Dream interpretation – scissors

Last night, I dreamt I was looking for something and when I opened a storage box, I saw a pair of scissors, it is not clear if it sharp, but I can see it is still new. I don’t remember touching the scissors. In another scene, I saw myself getting a new haircut using scissors by a hairdresser.

I searched on the meaning of scissors and here’s what I found:

To dream that you are using scissors, denotes decisiveness and control in your waking life. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to get rid of something in your life. It also represents your ability to cut things or people out of your life.

Cutting away what no longer benefits you; a fear of being cut off. Might be representative of the desire to break away from something or someone. Could also symbolize cutting remarks.

Looking at a pair of scissors could suggest that you may get hurt, if you get involved in a conflict between others.

I like the warning of the last interpretation as I’m more likely to be in a mood for quarrel now and would not want to get hurt in the process. Thanks for this dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i was pregnant, i would also have very vivid dreams, every single day. i guess it must be the hormones, noh?

Irmee said...

Hi Leah, yeah and it feels good as if your watching a new movie everyday...hehehe