Thursday 18 September 2008

Dream interpretation Part 2

I have noted down the dreams I had for the past week and here’s what I’ve found out about them:

I dreamt I have long, wavy and styled like a model’s hair.
Dreaming that you have long hair indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.

I also remember dreaming about a spiral staircase.
Dreaming about a SPIRAL STAIRCASE means trying to come to some conclusion on some very difficult subject.

The last one I remember for this week is a scene where I am in one of a house being built. And the internet says, Building a house or seeing one under construction forecasts unexpected gain, possibly through a legacy.

The meanings reveal more of what I have been doing (planning and concluding). I wonder what would be the outcome of the last interpretation. I hope that one will be realized….hmmm, unexpected gain.?? From whom or from where…let’s see…

No comments: