Tuesday 20 March 2007

Movie Date at Gateway Mall

Lito and I went to Gateway Mall to have our passports renewed because the price is the same as going and lining up in DFA, Knowing me as matipid, I would rather go for the more convenient. It was a hot Friday so we decided to watch the movie 300 because I heard so many good reviews about this film. True to my friends’ words, 300 was really a hit. The action is non-stop from beginning to end. Gruesome it may seem, but the action really depicted what transpired in the scenes. For me, the more blood shed, the better. Call me brutal, but what do you think I named my son’s for? I hope you’ll also get a chance to watch it. It’s highly recommended.

Later, we decided not to report for work and spend the rest of the day “DATING”. I enjoyed our being twosome, it’s a rare experience nowadays because we already have kids. It’s not the I resent that fact but I also miss the dating. We had a chance to talk about our plans, our wishes, our children. It’s like when we are still planning to get married and have a family.

Of course, the date is not complete without eating. We ate at Razon’s, we love the Halo-Halo. Yum-yum!
Here’s the synopsis and poster of the movie 300.




Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, 300 is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite.

1 comment:

Faye said...

uy pa-date date sila huh! :) oo naman try to find time for that. kailangan pa rin yan kahit ba paminsan-minsan lang.

nga pala... i saw the video clip of danica's wedding. ganda ng gown nya. kita ko rin si veluz. i don't think na w@wie sya. don't think may time yun sa mga ganun. hehehe