Monday 12 December 2016

Watching NBA Raptors game from a VIP Box

I consider this a Rewards and Recognition act. It is a fulfillment in the People Pillar assessment questionnaire. The Project Team will have a perk after a project is successfully implemented, it is not written but it happened.  I am proud to be part of the SAP -EAM team. Now before the team moves to the next Brewery, we had a blast celebrating the team's success at our private box watching the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks game.  It was an open bar with lots of beer, food and sweets to keep you full while enjoying the game. Of course, the Raptors win, but I also think I was a winner with all the other champions in our team.  Thank you for this privilege. Many would raise eyebrows about how I scored that perk, but I knew I deserved it.  That's the idea -  give a reward and recognize the efforts to celebrate the success and inspire others.




 

No comments: