Monday 5 December 2016

My First Molson Christmas Adult Party

I've been with Molson for 6 years now and this is my first time to attend the Adult Christmas Party. It was amazing to see how my co-workers looked like all dressed up and dancing and having fun. I've met some old friends and it was a good time to reconnect. Of course, it was an open bar and drinking is expected. I didn't get drunk but I enjoyed half of the Champagne bottle. The guys didn't know that we could request it. Some of my officemates were complaining asking, "how did you score a champagne?" and the bartender said I am the only one who asked for it and asked if I want to finish the whole bottle.  I enjoyed it but didn't want to be greedy :)  Here are some of the pictures taken from the party with gorgeous party people I know. 
Bawal ang pangit sa Molson!











No comments: