Saturday 1 January 2011

Bye 2010, Hello 2011

There is so much to thank God for in the past year and I want to mention those events that have a special place in my heart;

1. the moment I got accepted in my first job in Canada
2. my 1st birthday in Canada @ Centreville
3. our trip to Montreal, Quebec, Kingston and Ottawa,
4. the transfer to our new home in Etobicoke
5. the start of bible study (learning and growing in Christ) in our home
6. the children's dedication
7. our trip to New York City in our new car

and many others I couldn't remember at this time. Anyway, I want to thank those people who have been a part of our lives, those who have touched and made an impact in our lives, and those who share with us the joys and events of the past years and the years to come. Thank God for all of you.

More blessings and answers to BHAP (Big, Hairy, Audacious Prayers) in the coming year.

God is really good.

No comments: