Saturday 10 October 2009

Artscow items finally arrived

I'm so excited. The artscow items arrived today. I was not expecting them but the shipping took less than 2 weeks. Galing! I was happy with my orders but they are supposed to be surprise gifts for our anniversary and christmas, Lito opened the package and spoil the surprise LOL. Now I need to get him another one, he likes what I got for Irvin and Faye and he wants the same too. We need to have our family portrait taken in a studio for the project. I hope I can find a mala The Picture Company studio here that is not that expensive.

I cannot show the artscow items here because it will spoil the surprise but I was really happy. Here's the link to one of them. Although there is a tag that was not centered and almost missed Miggy's face but it's forgivable good thing it doesn't cost much, I can order again. Online shopping is cool! LOL

No comments: