Thursday 2 October 2008

Dreams - Station, Road and Rice

Looks like what one nawie told me is true after all, that being pregnant with the hormones that comes with it makes you dream frequently and remember them vividly.

In the last two nights, I was able to see and remember these scenes in my dreams: I was buying a ticket in a Train station and met my family while waiting for the train; next is, I was with a boy and a girl and we were in the middle of a road and I was looking at the long road where the far end is still being constructed and lastly, I saw rice on the floor.

And here are the meanings I found and I hope they all come true:

Station

Psychological Meaning: A station is a point of departure. It indicates that new opportunities await you and that you are preparing for a new and perhaps exciting venture. A station is also a public place so it may represent your role in society.

Mystical Meaning: It is fortunate to dream of meeting someone at the station for this means that your career will be helped forward by someone with great influence. It can also signify news coming.
Road

Traveling over a rough, unknown road in a dream, signifies new undertakings, which will bring little else than grief and loss of time. If the road is bordered with trees and flowers, there will be some pleasant and unexpected fortune for you. If friends accompany you, you will be successful in building an ideal home, with happy children and faithful wife, or husband.
Rice

Rice is good to see in dreams, as it foretells success and warm friendships. Prosperity to all trades is promised, and the farmer will be blessed with a bounteous harvest. To eat it, signifies happiness and domestic comfort. To see it mixed with dirt or otherwise impure, denotes sickness and separation from friends. For a young woman to dream of cooking it, shows she will soon assume new duties, which will make her happier, and she will enjoy wealth.

No comments: