Wednesday 15 October 2008

Patani - the Yaya turned Survivor star

I was not religiously following the Survivor Philippines version but one time I got the chance to watch an eviction night and I saw her. She was the one being voted out. I was not attracted to her or anything but she was a stand out among the other girl castaways. She has an exotic beauty and her body is just right for her frame, looks natural too. I heard she was the only one acting naturally, the rest always conscious of their actions and looks while in Survivor.

After she was voted out, she has several TV appearances already, she guested in Lucy Torres' show at QTV - The Sweet Life. Last Saturday, I had fun watching her in Eat Bulaga in her carefree frolics with Joey De Leon. Looks like this once yaya is going to be a hit in the local boob tube. Watch out for her.

No comments: