Saturday 9 February 2008

My Shrek’s reading recital

I went to see Aloysius’ reading recital last Friday at SM Activity Center in SM Southmall and I’m so proud of my son. He may be shy and reserved compared to the other kids who are outspoken but unruly; His voice could not be heard from the microphone but I know he can read and speak well because we practiced before he went on stage. He was cute in his Shrek attire with matching headband and green oodles, hahaha. I love the “livin la vida loca” dance number they presented after the recital. I wish I can post the you-tube version here, kakatuwa. I realized ang laki na pala ng anak ko, parang kailan lang, napupuyat ako sa kaiiyak niya, at tinuturuan ko pa lang siya ng ABC now, he can read a whole picture book.

I had fun sharing talks with the other mommies there, parang makakaclassmate din sila, at first, I felt left out ksi ako lang ata ang working mom dun but later I blended with them. Bonding nga ng Yellowbell Advance Casa class mommies – the best in Bethany Montessori Pre-school arena..hehehe. Here’s Miggy and mommy picture together after the program:

No comments: