Tuesday 4 August 2009

Getting Ready to Go, Parties and all

I have mixed emotions now. I was happy to see friends and relatives during the Despedida parties thrown for us last Sunday. The Castillos treated us to a hearty lunch at North Park in ATC then in the afternoon and dinner, my mom and dad rented a videoke and some relatives went to sing and drink with us. We had fun! As they leave, my heart slowly skipped a beat knowing that it will be years to see them again. When we left Munti the next morning, I can't talk to my mom and dad straight-faced because I know anytime tears would fall. I just gave them a hug before leaving and when I went inside the car I can't control the tears falling on my face. I said please don't see us at the airport so it would not be too hard to leave. As I am writing this on the day before we fly, I am crying buckets. I just wanted to sing..."All my bags are packed and ready to go" (BTW, we have 9 boxes all in all and 4 hand luggages) "Just kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hoping that you'll never let me go"....."cause (Tomorrow) I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again, Oh babe, I hate to go"

I'm not sure if I'll have time to update this blog regularly because I will spend more time doing home chores and attending to the kids so I guess I'll be offline here, in my plurk, FB and other social networks...See you online when I'm online :)

No comments: