Tuesday 9 June 2009

The long wait is over, it's finally here!

First, I was too excited for our HK trip but I told myself not to disclose anything here until I get hold of our tickets. I learned my lesson from last year and I didn't want to ruin anything again. Now, it's a reality, I just got the tickets today so we're HK bound na. Thanks to Philippine Airlines Great Miles Getaway promo, I was able to avail 3 MNL to HKG tickets free (well, almost) for the kids and myself. As the song goes, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.." The kids are excited too and they can't wait to go to Disneyland.

While in the midst of thinking of our itinerary and planning for the EMS ISO 14001 Project, I got a SMS from Wendy telling me that the visa package arrived. I was speechless for a while until it dawned on me that this is it, our most awaited decision/outcome has finally arrived. I'm so happy, God is really good. When it rains, it pours and I was not that faithful but He is to me and my family. I have so much to be thankful for.

Now, I need to do a lot of things, I don't know where to start. Maybe for now I'll try to keep the smile on my face because it feels good. :)

2 comments:

larrybored said...

hi irmee! thanks for visiting my blog. about your query, going to the tian tan buddha is really good. i think it's one of the best places i visited in HK. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian_Tan_Buddha

if your kids enjoy rides, probably they will like it. you can test if they could endure the 30minute skyrail ride when you go to ocean park and ride the cable car. the cable car there is a bit shorter. and if they can survive it, then probably they will love the skyrail. i for one was really nervous. im not the type who is scared of extreme rides, but with this one (considering that it's not extreme), i had sweaty palms. skyrail is really long, you'll have to traverse several mountains before you reach the park. but if you want to go to the park without taking the skyrail, there are buses going to the place. you can probably take the skyrail going there, and then take a bus on your way back.

but skyrail is really something to experience. once you'll get used to it (one way or another you have to enjoy it coz 30mins is really long being nervous), you will love the scenery, really nice! don't forget to see the symphony of lights (http://www.tourism.gov.hk/symphony/eindex.html) as well, which is best seen in victoria harbour 8pm nightly. enjoy!

Chris said...

looks like a lot of fun...

i have a tag for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/06/personality-test.html