Sunday 17 May 2009

Running in dreams

It's been a while since I last remembered my dream, maybe I got exhausted from running in my dream that I remembered it. Here's the interpretation of running in dreams:

"If you dream of running from something or somebody, it is a sign that you are dissatisfied with something in your life and want to run away from current problems, maybe even feelings. If you are just running, it means that you are making a progress in life, and everything you do is going to be successful."

I don't remember if I'm just running or running away from something or somebody. But I like the interpretation of my dream, maybe true but I hope the last statement will be realized.

2 comments:

carlamaldita said...

uy i heard someone nga who dreamed of running and pawis na pawis daw when she woke up..pero true siguro noh kase di ba manifestation ang dream ng thoughts natin

Irmee said...

yeah...I just hope totoo.