Wednesday 20 May 2009

Loida's Son party in Antipolo

"Tayo na sa Antipolo..." I remember singing this when I was small and I taught my children how to sing this while we were on our way to Antipolo last Saturday to attend Loid's Son First Birthday party. The trip was long but we took this opportunity to tell them that we used to live in Pasig and show them where our house, schools, "tambayan", friends' houses were. It was also a trip down memory lane, Wendy was screaming when we passed by our house in Stella Mariz. We all got excited even my mom upon seeing the place where we grew up.

The short cut (long way actually but faster) to Antipolo thru the floodway and Taytay was a "refreshing" site. After 2 and a half hours, we reached Loida's place and were just in time for the party. We enjoyed the food and games where our team won. But most especially, I was glad to see my friend with her son. She had 2 miscarriages already and opted to accept "Oyo" who was "brought" to them by circumstances.

Here are the pictures from the Mickey Mouse party:

Daniel, Loida, Oyo and me
The kids with Oyo
Tantrums captured: "I want the mickey balloons" - Miggy; "Ako rin" - Kyle
Irmee to Loida: "Gusto ko na ng cake" :)

No comments: