Sunday 30 November 2008

My Christmas wish list - IPOD

When I visited the Apple Store in New York last April, I never wanted to leave the place. I wish to live there. I’ve seen the Macs but my heart longs for an IPOD. The iPod is one of the world’s most popular music and video players. Until now, I haven’t had the opportunity to own one because ipods now offer varied styles, great features and storage memory to choose from, my heart becomes finicky about these gadgets. I am choosing between IPOD Touch and IPOD Nano. Whenever I have time, I browse these sites to help me review and compare these IPOD gadgets.

I thought I forgotten about it until I gave birth and the Christmas now fast approaching. I thought I’d like to give it another try and wish for an IPOD as a Christmas gift. Ipods make excellent gifts to your loved ones of any age. I use this site to compare prices of these gadgets and it will be easier for my gift giver to have a wide selection of stores to buy my IPOD online.

I just hope I will receive my IPOD gift soon.

No comments: