Thursday 3 April 2008

Oh little town of Deposit, NY





For the week that had passed, I enjoyed coming to and from Deposit going to Binghamton. I love the scenery from all sides of the car. The mountains and abundant trees covering them is not a usual sight. The horizon is just great. It's like browsing postcards. Deposit is a small town from the Delaware county. It's 160 miles off New York City. The people are so warm and the place is quaint. Today, we went to the Chestnut Inn by the Oquaga Lake where we were supposed to check in but unfortunately was still closed by the time we arrived. On our way, as soon as I caught a glimpse of the lake, I immediately fell in love with the place. We had pictures taken all over the place and I'm sure you will agree with me that this is a lovely place. Hopefully, by the time we get back for the audit in June, we can stay here.







1 comment:

Faye said...

grabe ang ganda!!!