Sunday 5 August 2012

Top 7 Travel Qs

I liked what Benz asked for Nawies to fill up as Sunday Dream Qs .I am writing my travel dreams turning to realities..God willing :)

Here goes:

7 Places you want to bring your kids to in the Philippines
1. Bohol - Danao
2. Norte - Vigan, Laoag City, Batanes
3. Yung Casas na pinuntahan Nina Clarice
4. Intramuros Luneta at Divisoria
5. Yung pinagshootingan ng movie ni KC at Sam Milby sa CDO ba yun?
6. Palawan - Coron at El Nido
7. Banawe / Sagada

7 Places you want to bring your kids to outside the Philippines
1. New Cars land in Disneyland California
2. Paris at Nice France, London at iba pang European cities...Europe na Lang kaya? Lol
3. Beijing - Great Wall of China
4. Disneyland in Tokyo Yung me underwater park
5. Disneyworld at iba pang parks sa Florida - Harry Potter ba yun?
6. Australia
7. Grand Canyon, Arizona

7 Places you have been dreaming of going without kids (but with Lito of course)
1. Sanrio Puroland -ako Lang hahaha
2. Amanpulo
3. Bali, Indonesia
4. Greece
5. Italy
6. Yung mga telenovela places sa Korea
7. Hawaii

Top 7 Places you've been to (both in and out of the Philippines)
1. Panglao, Bohol
2. Puerto Princesa City
3. Caramoan
4. Singapore
5. HK Disneyland
6. Texas
4. New York City
5. Washington, DC
6. Niagara Falls
7. Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City

7 Travel Tips you can share
1. Travel light - can you imagine we are 5 in the family but we only bring 2 small luggages for a 3 day/2N trip
2. Bring chargers, USB
3. Plan ahead, use itinerary and hour by hour schedule to maximize the trip but also be flexible
4. Research on the travel destination for places to visit, hours of operation, fees and souvenir shops
5. Buy postcards from the place, mail to your kids, indicate the place you stayed, dates and memorable moments...Benz suggested this before.
6. Bring maps
7. Bring lots of money and credit cards hahaha

7 Memorable Travel Kwentos
1. Our family's first trip was in Bohol. Loved it. Kyle's was diagnosed with Bronco- Pneumonia and the doctor gave us a go signal even if he is sick. The fresh air helped and he was completely healed when we returned to Manila.
2. Puerto Princesa trip - our first getaway trip without the kids, parang honeymoon hehehe. Enjoyed The underground River.
3. HK Disneyland Trip - first time to see the wonder in my kids eyes upon arrival. Sulit na Sulit ang trip na Ito.
4. Caramoan trip - my first all girls weekend getaway leaving a 5-month old baby Lex in the hands of Ces and the nanny...Sobrang guilty ako dito but I knew mothers have to have a timeout. when I came back, I was recharged and the post partum blues gone.
5. Manhattan, New York City Trip - happing happy ang family namin when we saw ourselves in one of the billboards in Times Square sa live camera. Haha ang babaw!
6. Washington DC - Smithsonian Museums, my kids enjoyed this pero ang pinaka memorable para sa kin Ay Nung sinabi nila na this is where Megatron sat - dun sa Abraham Lincoln Memorial.
7. Texas and Upstate New York - my second business trip (Singapore Yung first when I was still single) where I had the chance to train Americans on the ISO Systems and my system AIMS in ADEC. It was a career milestone for me. That was also where I found out that I was pregnant with my 3rd child and that meant giving up on my working visa in the US and wait for our Canadian Immigrant Visa Approval.

No comments: