Tuesday 20 January 2009

New set of dream interpretation

It's been a while since I was able to document my dreams and search on its interpretation. Maybe it's because I'm back at work and there's so much going on in my mind that these dreams started to linger. Here's what I dreamt last night: I was with a group of people and we were riding a carriage and passed by a village of glass houses with old women in it.

Glass House - To see a glass house, foretells you are likely to be injured by listening to flattery.

Old Women / Old people - Old people in dreams represent wisdom and maturity. They may appear in our dreams at times of confusion and lack of direction, or when we need consultation and help in decision-making. I guess this may have something to do with my career/immigration dilemna.

Carriage - To see a carriage, implies that you will be gratified, and that you will make visits.

To ride in one, you will have a sickness that will soon pass, and you will enjoy health and advantageous positions.

Village - To dream that you are in a village, denotes that you will enjoy good health and find yourself fortunately provided for.

Well, the meanings do not match or are not interrelated but most of them somehow give some guidance in my thoughts at the moment.

No comments: