Thursday 3 January 2008

What's in it in '08 for me?

While coming up with goals for my department this coming '08, I was also thinking of my own personal goals. I'd also like to thank God for the highlights of the year 2007 for me and my family:

1. Careerwise, I was transferred to another company which will give me opportunities to work in the US. Had a stint in working in graveyard shift and lead a team of very young professionals. I'm also thankful that the supervisor I am mentoring will also be given the chance to work in the US with me.

2. Trips to Bohol in October and Puerto Princesa City in December. First time to travel to these places. My family was amazed how beautiful our country is and hope to see other spots in the Philippines in '08.

3. My brother-in-law Irvin and wife->Faye had their Christmas vacation and our family enjoyed the eating out and trip to Enchanted Kingdom with them.

4. My sister Wendy gave birth to their first daughter, Candace Ysabelle. I'ts a good feeling to have a new baby in the family again.

This year, I am positive that with God's help, more of our dreams will be realized. Highlights of this year will be -->

1. My 40th birthday
2. Aloysius' 7th birthday
3. Our 10th Wedding Anniversary
4. More Trips here in the Philippines and abroad...relocation? sana this year na :)

No comments: