Thursday 11 October 2007

Lunch Meeting at Leslie's

One of the perks of working is being able to try the latest restos for free. We had a lunch meeting at Leslie’s in Filinvest Alabang and also a treat for Peachy’s birthday. Mine was held at The Palm’s but was not able to blog about it. Here are some of our pictures taken at Leslie’s.





The same management runs this resto and the one in Tagaytay so the Bulalo taste the same….sarap! although you will appreciate the hot soup more in Tagaytay than in a hot city like Muntinlupa. We enjoyed posing in the different areas of the resto which has a nice architectural design parang castle or church….do I looked like I just swallowed the whole crispy pata? Actually, I gained weight when I started working in graveyard because all I do is eat, eat, eat…the pictures tell them all…

No comments: