Monday 25 June 2007

We're going to Bohol!

“It’s time everyone flies” as Cebu Pacific would say. Finally I got a good deal from the 99 pesos all domestic flights promo of Cebu Pacific for October 17 to 20. I’m so excited that upon getting a schedule and determining the cost, I immediately called Lito and asked if we could go and he said yes provided that we bring another adult to help us take care of Kyle and Miggy. SO after calling Tita Ces (who’s been to Bohol but not yet in Panglao), I immediately confirmed my booking and called Lito that it’s all set. Yehey! Finally, my dream trips are becoming realities. After Bohol, here’s my planned trips lined up: Boracay, Puerto Princesa with Subterrenean River Cruise, Busuanga or Coron, El Nido, HK Disney…oops chaka na lang yung Asian trips, eto na lang muna. Hahahaha.

Here's our e-ticket:

1 comment:

Faye said...

nice! have fun!