Sunday 18 February 2007

Busy Scrapbooking!

I haven’t been updating my blog lately because I’m busy with scrapbooking. I got so addicted that I even wake up in the middle of the night when everyone’s sleeping to do it. My mom would be surprised to see my kalat when she wakes up in the morning. What’s surprising is - Lito giving me 100% support as in when I ask him to go with me at National Bookstore to check some supplies, he comes without question when typically he would say, “gastos na naman yan”..hahaha. True, so I had to grab this chance. I bought cardstocks, embellishments and craft scissors (yung me shapes). Lito even offered buying me different Carl Craft punch at yung alphabet pa ha worth 1K+…strange talaga but I declined because I don’t have projects for those tools yet. It’s so amazing, this new hobby of mine fascinates my hubby too. He’s so excited to see my “projects” >>scrapbook pages which until now I haven’t shown. Wait till I post here so you can view too.

No comments: