Friday 4 January 2013

Highlights of 2012

In the past year (2012).... 1. What was the best thing that happened to you?
My mom and dad coming back to Canada and bringing them to New York City. Careerwise, level up from 7 to 12. The kids did great in school, Aloysius graduated with honors and best in French.

2. What was the worst thing that happened to you?
Almost got lost in Times Square with my two kids before New Year, thank God nagkita rin.

3. What was the most emotionally-stimulating (either in a positive or negative way) event?
The bible studies we did weekly. I continue to know more about God.

4. Who is the best friend that you met/made?
My cell group.
5. What was the best movie you watched?
Courageous and The Vow

6. What was the best book you read?
Old Testament Heroes (what bible characters did to become Leaders) Connecting-leadership essential both books by John C. Maxwell

7. What was your biggest life change, or biggest life-changing decision?
When I accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour and to try my best to live the way that God wants, a fulfilling life with Him and for Him.

8. What favorite restaurant did you find?
Imperial and Mandarin buffets, hahaha Asian pa rin siyempre
9. What favorite new hobby did you take up? Actually, nawawala na ang time ko for this, dami ko pa scrap booking and blogging tasks to do, hopefully I can start again. My sons said I have another hobby - Facebooking LOL!

and here's a totally useless question: 10. At last count, how many pairs of black shoes do you own? :) 5- 2 boots, 2 flats, 1 wedge haha dami na pala.

No comments: