Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy New Year!

It's been a week since the new year started and I forgot to blog. It was a perfect opportunity to thank 2011 and welcome 2012. Well, I can still do that so I want to thank God for the many wonderful blessings last 2011. Most significant events in 2011 are acquiring our new home, my parent's visit here in Canada and my encounter retreat. Thank God for all these and other blessings. He gave us not only tangible things that we need but also the intangibles like good health, jobs and relationships.

Welcome 2012 - We went to Neil and Keli's place near Square One for the countdown. We had dinner prepared by Kelly, some Brazilian dishes, the Salmon dish she copied from me and we had fun with the Brazilian traditions that Kelly taught us while eating the lentil dish. We witnessed the very short fireworks display at the Mississauga City Hall in front of their condo. The kids played video games with Neil and stayed very late. I think we left their place after 2:00 am. It was a blast!


No comments: