Wednesday 7 December 2011

How was your 2011 Qs?

I got this from my favorite e-group and because it's really timely- the year is about to end, I'd like to say that God has poured out His blessings to me and my family exceedingly and abundantly. With these blessings, I am very thankful. Here's a quick glance at year 2011 through these Qs:

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
SKIING

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Sorry but I don't make new years' resolutions.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister's friend ANI.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
USA (New York, Washington DC)

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Time to do my scrapbooking

7. What date/s from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 25 - Encounter God retreat
May 6 - Mama and Dadilo's arrival here in Canada

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Joint Effort with hubby - we bought our own house this year

9. What was your biggest failure?
I wasn't able to sort/organize our picture files.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

11. What was the best thing you bought?
The House, Flavor Wave

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My youngest son who is more sociable than his older brothers

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
An officemate who thinks she knows everything and bullies new employees like me

14. Where did most of your money go?
The house, travels

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our First Ski Adventure
All our travels-in and around Canada with my mom and dad
My Sister and Sister in Law being pregnant
My getting to know God more

16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Desert Song

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? just the same
iii. richer or poorer? Richer :) we are blessed more this year

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eating sweets!

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
We will be staying home for Christmas

21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
If the degree is asked, I think I loved my family more this year.

22. Who got together and who broke up?
JLo and Marc Anthony, KC and Piolo

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Charlie's Angels, The Listener, Hawaii Five-O, Wipe Out

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No

25. What was the best book you read this 2011?
Have a new kid by Friday

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I learned a lot of Hillsong songs this year!

27. What did you want and got?
A new Cellphone and an Ipad, but I haven't gotten them (yet, hehehe)

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Just Go with It (I love Adam Sandler movies!), Transformers

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Celebrated it with my family plus my mom and dad. I turned 43.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
To serve God by sharing His words and inspiring others to come and accept Him as Lord and Savior.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
When I came here, my wardrobe became lean and more on classic styles. I have started to wear skirts and dresses (yes, even in winter!).

32. What kept you sane?
God and My family

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
none

35. Who did you miss?
My Family and friends in the Philippines

36. Who was the best new person you met?
None

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
Whether we admit it or not, we need Christ in our lives.
http://www.needhim.com

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"in all of my life, in every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship."

No comments: