Wednesday 24 August 2011

A scene at the park

We visited the nearby park and the kids got excited. Aside from having the opportunity to ride their bikes, they met new friends and checked out the rides and slides. Here's a conversation between a 5-yr old boy and my 2-yr old Alexus:

Place: Eringate Park -->by the Slides (the one without the sides)

Boy: "Don't climb up here, this is too high for you. You're still a baby."
Alexus: "I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy now."
Boy turned to me and asked: "Is he your son? how old is he? I'm 5 and still small. He can't climb this high (pointing to the slide).
Irmee: "He is only 2 and a half but he is not afraid of slides."
Boy (turning to Lex): "You're only 2 and still a baby, only kids like me can climb"
Alexus: "No, I'm not a baby anymore and I can climb (started to climb and then looked at the boy telling him) See?

I could die laughing but I didn't show my son how proud I am that moment.

Mommy moments...na-miss ko maglog ng mga ganito...pang-scrapbook sana, syang walang photo.

No comments: