Tuesday 23 August 2011

I'm back online

It's only been a month since my last post here but it felt like ages. I miss blogging and being online. It's true that our internet connection was just recently re-connected because of our move to a new place (our own one, yey!) but I have been "offline" for sometime now. My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is attacking and I need to rest my hands in keyboarding. I have been using the Facebook more and posted some updates about me but it's still not complete without putting them here in my blog. I still have lots to share here, like our recent trip to the US, my mom and dad's own escapades and our new abode. I hope you will look forward to these updates.

So what did I do for the last month? ...enjoying the blessings that God has given us. Thank you Lord for your goodness.

No comments: