Sunday 8 May 2011

Gifts and Flowers for Mom

I received my early Mother's Day gift a week ago when Lito installed the Kinect and XBox and when I received the news that Mom and Dad got their Temporary Resident Visa here in Canada. God is so good. He showered us with all these blessings.

After a week, my prayer request was answered when I met my Mom and Dad at the Pearson International Airport. They came just in time for Mother's Day. I remember it was one of the reasons that I put in the invitation letter - to let her come here as my Mother's Day gift for her. I felt so happy seeing them so happy too especially when they saw their grandsons.

Their second day was Cherry Blossoms Day. We went to High Park to see the Cherry trees with the flowers blooming. The weather was great. Although Mom and Dad could use more inner layer for the chills when the sun goes out. We brought our picnic mat and had lunch in the Park with a nice view overlooking the lake and the Cherry Blossoms on our left. The ducks also frequented our area so the kids were ecstatic to see them while we eat.

They loved the flowers, my kids loved the animals in the zoo but for me, I love this day that God gave to see and appreciate His creation. And I especially love this day that I am reunited again with my parents - to whom I owe what I am now today. It's their time to enjoy Canada. We will have lots of adventure to do this summer and fall. For now, let us just enjoy spring because it just started.

Here are my Mother's Day and Welcome Mama and Dadilo photos:











No comments: