Sunday 9 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! We should be thankful because we are blessed with mothers. Mothers only want and give the best for their children. Mothers are the first teachers, first doctors, first counsellors, first everything that the child knows and trusts. The saying "Moms know best" is true. Women in general have instincts and whenever there are problems or potential issues, she kneels and utter a prayer. She shows and teaches her faith in God who is her source of comfort, hope, care and love. The woman described in Proverbs 31:10-31 is the ideal woman, wife and mother that God wants us to follow. "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise" Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

Here are more mother's day gifts I received today: My son Miggy made me a greeting card and he brought home the flower they planted as science project and told me that it's his gift to me. Then another surprise, my blog was featured in Blogs Canada - Canada's premier registry of news, information and blogging. It showcases the best political pundits, the top news and information sites in Canada, winners of the Canadian Blog Awards, the best social commentators, daily political cartoons by John Fewing and of course personal blogs like mine! With more hits, I hope to receive more paid blog opportunities soon.
My blog is featured on BlogsCanada

1 comment:

newlyweds said...

happy happy mother's day!