Tuesday 11 May 2010

Fresh Pepper in seconds


I am so excited because I was just contacted by a representative from CSN Stores, a site that has over 200+ stores that includes everything from speaker stands to cookware to homes decor. My latest discovery led me to a wide variety of kitchen gadgets that I've always wanted to have.

I'm always amazed at the pepper mill that the waiters use on my pizza each time I request for fresh pepper. I love the flavor and aroma of pepper especially if they are freshly grinded. I would love to have this BergGHOFF Pepper Mill as post Mother's Day gift in my latest internet find. This kitchen and dining table wonder is made with high quality grinder mechanism in ceramic to prevent corrosion. The stainless steel housing is stylish and convenient to use. It comes with a Salt Shaker perfect in our dining pleasure. What's more interesting is that this is an electric/battery-operated mill, you don't need to twist and turn.

No comments: