Tuesday 6 May 2008

Classical Music for my babies

I remember the very first time I found out that I'm having a baby, Lito and I got excited and bought classical music CD collection. I learned that babies appreciate the repetitious tones and sudden increase in beats from these concertos that the early artists mastered. Last night, my kids and I were trying to sleep with music on but we decided to look for a channel in FM station. Luckily, Aloysius heard the Mozart playing in 98.7 DZFE and since he was exposed early on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, he remembers his music and we stay tuned in this channel. We get to hear some Mozart's, Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker" and my other favorite, Johann Strauss' "Blue Danube". I only appreciate some of these classics but it still amazes me how blessed these marters are. Funny, Kyle was asleep agad. I'm not sure if he likes the music but Aloy was so awake, I saw him waving his arms like a conductor, hahaha. After the program, Aloysius told me to play this type of music again since he misses it, I remember we stopped playing this regularly when he was 3 yrs old. It's a good thing that I'm now into classics again (thanks to my first born) I hope the baby inside me, also likes this music.

No comments: