Monday 17 October 2016

Fall and inspiration for writing

Thanksgiving Day. I have lots to be thankful for including the time to update this blog.


I haven't been updating my blog lately and it makes me sad that I am not able to utilize my writing skills. I know there are other ways of updating the online friends like Instagram, Facebook, Tweets but I still feel like writing.  It's my passion and my dream to write a book of my own.  maybe I will turn this blog into a book before I decide to be offline. I don't know if I even have followers that read my stuff.  For now, I will strike the keyboards while looking at the window and admiring the beauty of the autumn weather outside.


I have lots of catching up to do so I'll start with sharing tips on skincare, reading with kids and recipes I tried and worked successfully.

No comments: