Tuesday 15 March 2016

TIMWOOD P. (Types of Wastes)




The different types of Wastes are:

TRANSPORT
INVENTORY
MOTION
WAITING
OVERPROCESSING
OVERPRODUCTION
DEFECTS
PEOPLE'S TALENTS

This is the continuation of my Lean Six Sigma concepts sharing.  I shared this again with my children and I was so happy when I heard them say "Okay Mom, so when we are going to the basement, we need to bring the stuff or figure out the things we need to bring upstairs to save motion and time.

I also took that chance to tell them that we need to let go of the stuff we don't need like clothes, toys, other supplies because we don't want to stock on inventory. They can now start to plan on the clothes that they will hand down to the younger brother or to give away. Hopefully, my next post will be about that.

No comments: